At CSC we can provide a Competent Person package for our clients with a comprehensive, affordable range of health and safety support services which is aimed to assist small & medium sized enterprises (SME’s) oversee their organisation’s health and safety arrangements.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 stipulate that all employers must appoint a competent person to offer advise on health and safety. These regulations state that it is preferable for this person to be employed directly by the employer, but more and more people are choosing to appoint an external source instead. It is a criminal offence if you fail to seek competent advice.
Packages tailored to your needs.
We recognise that not all business are created equal or have the same requirements, which is why we offer a bespoke service.
Competent Person package includes:
- Bespoke Health & Safety Policy
- On going review the effectiveness of your Health and Safety arrangements
- Written Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Training requirements for employees
- Annual HSE Audit c/w formal report, findings & recommendations
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
- Liaison with HSE enforcing authorities on your behalf
- Welfare facilities meet current regulations
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Regular visits to ensure compliance, including engaging with employees on HSE matters
- Monthly Toolbox Talks
- Incident / Accident / Near Miss Investigations, including RIDDOR reporting
- Site HSE inspections
- A safe workplace for all employees
- Professional advice 24 / 7
- Peace of mind knowing that your legal duties are in compliance
- Dedicated HSE Advisor
- Company reputation
- Insurance premium cost savings
To help you comply with HSE law, CSC provides a common-sense and practical, cost effective approach to managing your health and safety requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us today to make your appointment for a “Free” initial overview.