Are you a builder, plumber or other tradesman, doing small-scale routine work such as:
- Installing a kitchen or bathroom.
- Structural alterations, e.g. chimney breast removal.
- Roofing work, including dormer windows.
- Extension or loft conversion.
Under the new Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) a construction phase plan is required for every construction project.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing a plan.
- Organising the work.
- Working together with others to ensure health and safety on site.
Cunningham Safety Consultants (CSC) can prepare, manage and co-ordinate the construction phase plan under your control.
Our aim is to ensure you make the management of health and safety a simple process by providing quality and cost effective solutions for your business needs.
To help you comply with the new CDM 2015 regulations, please contact us today to book your “Free” initial overview, with prices currently range from only £65 + Vat
CSC Simplifying Safety for Industry