Principal Contractor & Contractors
Health and Safety for Construction, CSC will provide support to plan, manage and co-ordinate the construction phase work under your control so that it is carried out in a way that controls risks to health and safety.
Our aim is to ensure Contractors make the management of health and safety a simple process providing quality and cost effective solutions for your business needs.
Following is a selection of services available:-
- Provide Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans as per CDM 2015 Regulations
- Contractors Personnel Competencies Assessments
- Toolbox Talks
- Develop and Implement a Site Safety Folder – Health and Safety Information
- Incident / Accident / Near Miss Investigations – Call Out service
- Conduct Health and Safety Site Audits, covering all aspects as outlined below:
Site Administration requirements – Inductions, Permits, Management Posters, RAMS Reviews, Site Tasks, MEWP inspections (LOLOR), Training & Competency.
Site Safety Audit will include – Welfare, Traffic Management Plans, PPE & Noise, Electricity, Fire Prevention, Hazardous Materials, Skips & Waste Management, Manual Handling, Excavations, Working at height, Scaffolding, COSHH.
To help you comply with CDM 2015 regulations, please do not hesitate to
Contact us to book your “Free” initial overview.